Saturday, July 08, 2017

Beginning to See the End of the 1st Book

I made no progress today. Instead, I focused on:

  • Cleaning/organizing the house
  • Finishing updating taxes - we are going to re-file, as there were errors
  • Organized the Ham Shack - I put my Raspberry Pi and peripherals there, as well as my handheld and stuff
If I can, I will go back to the revision. However, I make no promises to write anything today - even to myself. My husband may have other plans, and, as our time together this summer is rapidly coming to an end (Physics conference the last 2 weeks of the month, along with traveling, finding genealogical resources for an ancestor of his), I plan to gather the rosebuds while I can. 

Come the start of the school year, I should have MUCHO time.

The Jobs are Getting Done!

First one - finished the Creating Your Life Story in Bite-Sized Pieces. 4 classes, 90 minutes each. Followed that up with a Slack Space for ...