Monday, February 03, 2020

Lazy Days and Lazy Nights

I've been physically lazy for the last month - I picked up a respiratory infection, then my knee joints acted up (they are quite disobedient!). The last couple of days is the first time I've felt like doing anything but laying around and reading.

And, I do mean anything - I've not even been writing. Just sleepy and miserable.

But, today, I feel - if not really well - then, at least, much better. So, I spent the morning clearing out the detritus of life (bills, email, cleaning, etc.), and will get on the road, after I finish this and clean up myself.

The coronavirus scare has lead me to get back to Pruning the Planet - a bioterrorism novel that has been in the works since last summer. I printed out the WIP so far, and I'm truly excited about it. With some work, it may be finished and ready to publish before summer begins.

Although it's not a GOOD thing, the news about the Coronavirus outbreak has given me a lot of research links, and a book about the national plan for fighting outbreaks (hint: it's inadequate and out of date) - Three Seconds to Midnight. The book is jam-packed with scientific details of the kind that will be very helpful in my book.

The Jobs are Getting Done!

First one - finished the Creating Your Life Story in Bite-Sized Pieces. 4 classes, 90 minutes each. Followed that up with a Slack Space for ...